When it comes to brushing your teeth, most people want a flavor or brand that will leave them with a clean, refreshing feeling. There are some brands out there, however, that are putting out some of the most bizarre and weirdest toothpaste flavors ever. Imagine brushing your teeth with bacon toothpaste or what about having a nice eggplant flavor in your mouth throughout the day? We’ve got a list of some of the weirdest toothpaste flavors on the market.
1. Champagne Flavored Toothpaste: This unique flavor of toothpaste, produced in Great Britain, is a great way to surprise your friends on a special occasion. While there is no indication of alcohol being present, this toothpaste makes for a fun and classy gag gift.
2. Chocolate Flavored Toothpaste: Closeup Flavalicious Toothpaste released their line of chocolate flavored toothpaste in 2005, and, according to a study from Tulane University magazine, the cocoa powder actually helps “harden teeth enamel, making users less susceptible to tooth decay.”
3. Irish Cream Flavored Toothpaste: Manufactured and distributed by Neiman-Marcus, this “Cordially Yours Toothpaste” comes in a kit with two other flavored toothpastes, including Peppermint Schnapps and Crème de Café flavored toothpastes.
4. Bacon Flavored Toothpaste: Yes, it’s true. Bacon flavored alcohol, bacon flavored coffee, bacon soap, and now bacon flavored toothpaste, there seems to be a bacon flavored anything these days. Who wouldn’t want to have their breath smelling like everyone’s favorite breakfast food?
5. Bourbon Whiskey Flavored Toothpaste: Manufactured by Poynter Products in 1954, this toothpaste was developed as one of the first big novelty products in the US. This famous toothpaste was even featured in Life Magazine and the classic television show “What’s My Line?” Pynter Products also created a scotch whiskey flavored toothpaste.