Have you dreamed about a career in which you work directly with adults and children in maintaining their oral health? Pursuing a career in dentistry has many rewarding aspects. Also, since we have offices throughout the greater Phoenix area, your position could be close to your home, whether you’re in Avondale, Mesa or any other point in the valley. Here’s some more information on DC Dental’s open positions.
- Treatment Counselor. Responsible for all aspects of the financial arrangements and follow-up with patients on incomplete treatment plans.
- Office Receptionist. The office receptionist greets and directs patients, answer telephone calls, schedule patient appointments, verify insurance coverage for planned treatment, conduct reminder calls to all patients, and organize and maintain filing system for patient charts.
- Office Manager. As an Office Manager, you manage employee relations, patient relations, and the achievement of operational goals.
- Insurance Collections Specialist. As an Insurance Collections Specialist, your primary goal is to insure the successful and timely collections of all insurance claims.
- Credentialing Specialist. As a Credentialing Specialist, you will be conducting provider credentialing and facility accreditation, following up and maintaining files, responding to inquires, and processing applications.
- Accounts Receivable Specialist. Your primary goal in this position is to work with patients and insurance carriers to insure the successful collections of all accounts receivable.
- Dental Assistant/Lead Dental Assistant. As a Dental Assistant, you will assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures, sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment, and conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines.
- General Dentist. As a General Dentist, you will examine, diagnose, and provide treatment to patients in a comprehensive manner.
- Pediatric Dentist. As a Pediatric Dentist, you will practice on a variety of Pediatric cases from the simple to the complex.
- Oral Surgeon. As an Oral Surgeon, you will practice on a variety of cases from the simple to the complex.
- Endodontist. As an Endodontist, you will practice on a variety of Endo cases from the simple to the complex.
- Hygienist. As a Hygienist, you will provide oral hygiene dental treatments and educate patients with ensuring health oral care habits.
If you are looking for a rewarding position working in the healthcare industry with competitive pay, DC Dental may be a great fit for you. For more information and a continually updated list of open positions, go to http://mydcdental.com/contact-us/careers/.